Sunday 29 January 2012

Week 4

Week: 23 Jan 2012 - 29 Jan 2012


This week I have completed the first part of my design which included my draft and final navigation diagrams by the 23/01/2012. This means in doing so I have met a deadline stated clearly displayed on the project plan displaying I have a met a deadline that cross referenced my project plan. After this I have now moved onto the wire frame design section and it tasks. According to my project plan I am on track meaning I have not fallen behind. This is because in my project plan all my wire frame and navigation design all had to be completed by 06/02/2012 and I am well before the deadline date.

Additionally when looking at my project plan when checking my progress up to this week I noticed I had missed a important task of 'Website Sign Off', when discovering this I made a change to the project plan by inserting a new task and named it Website Sign Off which is an extra task my group needed to take in the project. Once this was done my dates changed for the other tasks specifically the Project Evaluation and End project and had to correct this. Because of this my end project date went beyond the date it had to be which was 01/06/2012, to counter act this I reduced the amount of days needed for the design of my site  (even though there is a deadline for this was 03/02/2012). Making these changes didn't cause me much trouble which meant it didn't affect my project plan and no further changes would be needed due to how quickly the changes took. Also I fortunately completed my all my navigation by 23/01/2012 which helped as I have met a deadline I have set for myself on the project plan which then allowed me to continue and start on the draft and final wire frames for my website. In the end I had a completed initial and final navigation submitted on time when compared and looked at the project plan on the 23/01/2012. 


Here is the link to my changed project plan due to  certain circumstances . Click here