Monday 16 April 2012

Week 15

Week: 9 April 2012 - 15 April 2012


This is the second and final week of the Easter holidays and I am still continuing in creating my site and I feel i am making good progress as I haven't fallen behind when looking over my project plan. In addition I have done a write up of the group interim review which too place on 6/04/2012, in doing this I have gained a greater insight of how the group is progressing up to this point in the project and future task that need to be undertaken. I did encounter a small problem which was that i could not put my interim review notes and write up on blogger, this is because blogger wasn't loading up. However this wasn't such a big problem as i waited for a couple of days and then i uploaded the interim review to to my blogger.